Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sorbitol, Butylene
Glycol, papain, aloe Vera extract, citric acid, salicylic acid and so on.
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10 min. Taking a shower or a bath is fine. Then clean and dry your feet.
- Remove the foot mask and cut it off along the dashed line as specified.
- Put your foot in the mask and close the opening with the red sticker.
- Wear the mask for 60 minutes to absorb the essence of the liquid into the skin. It is best to wear a pair of socks over your foot mask to be able to walk around.
- Remove the mask and wash your feet carefully with soap.
- The dead skin starts peeling 3-7 days after first application. For a better exfoliation, keep your feet in warm water for 10 minutes each day.
- Let the skin be removed naturally, do not remove it by force.
- For hard and thick cornea, use the second pair of patches a week later after the first application.
- After about 2 weeks, when the exfoliation process is complete, hydrate your feet daily with lotion after bathing or showering.
- Finally, your feet will be soft and supple, just like baby feet.
- Only for external use
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Stop use in case of skin irritation
- Keep inaccessible to children