Product name： Portable water cooling fan
Product Number： WT-F26
Product material ABS / electronic components
Water tank capacity 300mL
Battery capacity 2000mAh
Product size 173.2*151.5*172.8mm
Single net weight/gross weight 873g/1095g
Style/color white, pink, blue
Color box size 187x175x202mm
Input voltage DC5V Charging current 1A
Working current 0.2A-1.6A Working power 1W-8 W
Standby current 88uA Motor speed 1700rpm, 2185rpm, 2675rpm
Wind speed 1.57m/s~2.71m/s Water usage time 12h
Battery use time 1.5h~5h Fan consumption current 0.24A, 0.48A, 0.9A
Products and accessories: host x1, water curtain x1, manual x1, Type-C charging cable x1
1.Type-c is used as DC5V input port, the maximum current is 1A;
2. The two-color indicator red light is always on when charging, and the two-color indicator blue light is always on when fully charged;
3. Short press the start button, the fan and spray will start at the same time (the first gear is activated by default), short press again to adjust the fan gear, press once to increase the gear, when it reaches the third gear, press the button again to turn off the fan and spray .Three-color indicator light shows the gear position, the first gear is red, the second gear is green, and the third gear is blue; the pure white indicator is the spray working indicator, and the pure white indicator is on when the spray is started.
4. In the case of starting, short press the spray button to turn off the spray. The pure white indicator light is off, short press the spray button again, the spray is turned on and the pure white indicator light is on. (①When the fan is not turned on, the spray cannot be turned on. ②Turn off the fan and the spray will be turned off)
5. When the sensor board detects that there is no water, the spray stops working.
6. Short press the light button, RGB lights up, long press the light button to fix the color, short press again to turn off RGB.
7. When there is no external power supply, when the battery is low, the charging indicator will flash red quickly until the fan stops working and the red light goes out.